Thursday, September 20, 2012

Picture Thursday!

Our baby's first Zen experience.

Followed closely by her first time being possessed.
Sometimes I have pictures that I just can't write a story around and need somewhere to stick them because they're cute, memorable, odd, or just strange (like when Lois rolls her eyes back into her head in her sleep; take a look at the second photo).

So what I'd like to do is start picture Thursday to share these fun times with everyone! My comments will be minor, probably just the little captions under each photo.
Lois and Grandpa meet! All together now: Awww....

Chester and Lois meet and don't particularly care.
Please enjoy my precious little girl.
Taking a picture of me feeding the little girl is difficult alone!

Here she is, tired from keeping us awake all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment