Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas (Happy Tuesday)!

From all of us to all of you, Merry Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas then I still hope you have a happy Tuesday but that your Thursday is kind of inconvenient.

This was adorable 3.2 seconds ago.
If the holiday season has you pulling your hair out just remember that it'll all be over soon and you can mend your wounds in the coming year only to do it all over again next time.

We had a wonderful morning together opening presents and enjoying each other's presence. I hope that you can spend today with loved ones or doing something that you love. Maybe both.





Chillin' with some friends.
Lois isn't quite old enough to open her own presents so Mommy and Daddy got to tear into them. I'm hoping this trend continues because I really like opening presents.

"Happy 16th birthday, Lois! Daddy's going to open your presents for you!"

I doubt it'll fly but if I tell her her whole life that parents always open their presents for their children she'll have to believe it, right? As long as I get mommy, aunts, uncles, and grandparents to go along with it?

Nobody ever likes my ideas.

"Tonight that baby next door sleeps with the fishies. And I got a horsie!"
Lois got some great presents that I'd like to thank the senders for!

She really loved the crinkle wrap sent by Aunt Myra, the wrapping paper from Grandma and Grandpa Smith, and the box containing other presents from Gigi and Grandpa.

Thank you all, and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment