Friday, April 11, 2014

Mea Culpa

I apologize for the lack of updates this week. I had hernia surgery today and have not been great at keeping things running as they should be here. I will attempt a picture post on Monday for those craving their Lois fix.

The most difficult part about this recovery is going to be that for the next few days I am not supposed to lift ANYTHING, let alone a wiggling little 23 lbs toddler (she was weighed today).

I have already broken this rule several times when Lois wanted nothing more than daddy to hold her and read her a book.

What can I say? I'm a rebel.

A rebel with a big soft heart and an amazing daughter.

2 comments:

  1. She's 23lbs?! My girl's a giant... 29.5 lbs as of Wednesday. Lois looks bigger in pictures. It must be all that flowing hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised by the weight too, Kath! I honestly would have guessed her up at about 27 to 28 lbs. She's tall and wiry, really. And the hair, yeah, it must be the hair. :)

      Delete