Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Picture Post Tuesday!

 Sorry for the lack of cuteness lately, folks. I had a minor surgery and the recovery knocked me for more of a loop than I expected. I haven't been following the adorable one around with a camera as much as normal but I did get a few shots I'd like to share with you now that I'm doing better!
 For a day, she wouldn't take this box off her head. She ate with it on, ran around with it on, rode her Pewi YBike with it on, and as seen here, drank with it on.

She stomped and roared like a dino-monster.
 I think she knows how cute we find this.

After laying like this for a while she'll struggle to get up and start saying "Stuck! Help. Stuck!"

I think she also knows how cute we find that, which is why she does it.
 She used to be afraid of this barrel and now it's one of her favorite toys at the baby gym!
When I took this picture she was 20 feet in the air.

At least, that's how it felt to me. It might have been 2.
 What daddy? Don't play with the springs? I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of me playing with the springs.
 DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO NOT RUSH OVER AND PROTECT HER FROM HERSELF?

I deserve some kind of award.
No, seriously daddy, you're going to need to speak up. I'm a little deaf in my left ear. Now, I think you said "try to eat the sunscreen" and I can absolutely do that!

And nevermind how I got up here. I'll show you again later. And again. And again.

No comments:

Post a Comment