Thursday, February 26, 2015

What About These?

So far we have determined that a size 3T dress, a large pair of pants, a new shirt, three diapers, a pair of shoes that are 3 sizes too small, blocks, an over-sized pool noodle and my Kindle are not socks. Also her dump truck? Still not socks.

She's learning to put socks on before her shoes instead of not at all or after. Yes, she has put her socks on after her shoes. No, I had nothing to do with it. Yes it was funny. No I didn't get a picture of it.

Maybe she's not yet at an age where I can tell her to go get something, like socks for example, and expect her to come back with it. Maybe she's just extra hyper today. Maybe I just realized that I'm not even sure where her clean socks are.

Maybe.

Still, it's a learning opportunity. Her doll is not socks. Her Rompy? Not socks. Three more diapers are still not socks. Those socks? Daddy's socks.

Good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment