Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hippy!


 My camera is officially dead (which reminds me that I have to call the warranty people today) so I grabbed a few shots with the laptop camera of my little hippy daughter.

The quality isn't as good but my little one is still just as adorable.

Don't mind the scary-looking guy. He's scary but his heart is gold.
 It only took approximately 57 tries to get her to stand still long enough for each good picture that we took.

I really need to shave.
This is my new favorite picture of her.
She really is absolutely adorable! I love that dress on her and if she'd keep that hairband on for more than a few seconds I'd use it to hold back her hair every day.

Unfortunately, she has a different way that she prefers to wear that particular hairband.





Yeah.

Seriously.

She walks around the room with it like this. She much prefers it this way.

My daughter is ridiculous.





No comments:

Post a Comment