Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Head Is Elsewhere

My camera is kind of broken and my head hasn't been in the write place recently. I apologize for the dearth of updates and I'm planning on more coming somewhere down the line. For now I'll just try to say hi every now and then.

"I have no idea how those got there, daddy."
I'd like to take a nap during Lois' nap-time but that's becoming less and less of an actual thing.

As you can see here, she protests her naps rather effectively. She does this while screaming and crying and generally doing things that are not conducive to taking a nap.

She's up now, laying on the couch behind me and watching TV. She's exhausted but I don't have the fight in me to make her stay in her room.

She's being quiet, though, and calm. I'll put that in the win column as soon as she stops kicking the back of my head.

UPDATE:

It is now 5 1/2 hours after she was supposed to take her nap:


No comments:

Post a Comment