Some things I am learning I cannot do or say while mommy is around:
- No throwing toys at the baby from across the room, no matter how soft, to get the baby's attention, especially if I then follow it up with saying "Wow, you're still really bad at catching" when it inevitably bounces off her head.
- "Jeeze Lois, stop being such a baby!" is right out.
- During a vocal interplay with the baby while she is babbling and I'm replying I should not at any time say "Oh yeah?!" and then proceed to make a "Yo Mamma" joke.
- No asking the baby if she wants to meet the fishies "up close and personal."
- I am not allowed to do any of the following things from this video: