Sunday, September 22, 2013

Please Take A Moment

I'm going to be serious for a moment here and I'll tell you up front: I'm going to ask you to consider donating to a cause. I don't see myself doing this often, if ever again, and so I'm asking you to take a few minutes to read what I have to say. Please.

Today I signed up to walk for The CureSearch Walk, as part of Team Becca. Laura and I will be driving out there this weekend to walk this walk with family and friends of Becca. If you click that link you'll be able to read her story, which I ask you do.

It's been amazing to see family and friends of this little girl's family come together and help. They're almost at their goal of raising $7500 and 40 walkers as part of their team! With only $224 to go until their goal, every dollar helps.

Here I am, hat in hand, asking you to spare a bit if you can.

My friend Ferrett said it better.

Becca's dad has a blog as well.

I'm not good at emotional appeals. I just know that I want to help. Please help if you can.

Thank you.

(If you want to donate through my page as part of Team Becca specifically, here is the link for that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment