Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Picture Post

 I never like photos of myself but I'm willing to make an exception for a shot of me with my amazing little girl.

Also, I really need to shave.

I made the mistake of taking her out in zero degree weather the other day; I haven't experienced that kind of weather in a long time and forgot how cold that really is!

When we got back inside she stayed under the covers with her milk and elephant for a good hour or more, keeping nice and warm.
I really like this picture of her. She's watching Paw Patrol, cuddling with her elephant (it's that gray smudge behind her arm, on the arm of the chair), and enjoying her milk all comfy and warm in this beautiful blanket.

I don't remember who made that blanket for her but they did an awesome job. It's beautiful, warm, and perfect for her on a cold winter's day.
She sucks her thumb but often covers it/holds it in place with her other hand.

Also, this outfit is one piece and the way it's made reminds me of a baby straight-jacket of some kind.

With parents like us, I suppose that's appropriate.

1 comment: