Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Dreaded Blergh

We've all caught The Blergh here.

Some kind of stomach ick has hit our household pretty strongly. We all seem to be getting over it and will probably be healthy by tomorrow, just in time for Laura to fly to Chicago for her interview, but yesterday was definitely not a pretty day in our household.

I'm glad we're getting over it though; I have no idea what I would have done if Laura were going to the interview tomorrow and Lois and I were here, sick together. Yesterday I barely got out of bed. The Blergh hit strongly.

Even sick, Lois is a good baby. She cries more, and fusses, but so do I so we can't really blame her. She wants to be cuddled a lot and generally is quieter and less frenetic when she's not fussing. I can tell she's feeling better today though: She's throwing a fit because the spoons aren't spoony enough, not for no reason. The spoons aren't spoony enough.

I'm still a bit out of it. Better updates coming later. Lots of photos for this week's Friday Picture Post, and funny stories to share when I'm up to writing them.

Be good to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment