|I'll just be over here, being adorable.|
- Most importantly: Those will never produce milk. Please stop trying to get to them.
- I can't let you hurt yourself. Please try to understand this and don't cry when daddy pulls your little claws away from your fragile beautiful eyes.
- And please stop burying your nose in daddy's chest when he's holding you in the papoose. Daddy likes it when you can breathe.
- I can't not change your diaper. I know it's a horrible thing, someone taking away your dirty diaper, cleaning you up with a clean wipe, and putting on a new diaper, but if you could just try to understand that I want what's best for you and maybe not cry? I would appreciate that.
- I'll admit that you're actually pretty good about this compared to most kids I've met so I can't complain too much. You're a good baby.
|I'm the one on the left.|