Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Other Side

I promised in my last update that I would have a picture soon of my little girl that wasn't her sleeping peacefully or lovingly staring into the camera. I knew it wouldn't be difficult to get a picture like this one since she spends her awake time doing one of the three following things:
  • Eating
  • Pooping
  • Crying
If she's awake and seems happy, but doesn't have a boob in her mouth, you can be sure that she's pooping.

So here is the promised picture that most parents don't want you to see because they want you to think that their perfect child is well-behaved at birth and never cries, never disturbs their sleep, never keeps them awake until 2, then waking them at 4 and 6 AM, and then falls asleep around noon for 4 hours. Here it is:

If pictures had sound this one would sound like an ambulance.
My perfect little girl.
 It's okay though! She quieted down shortly after this picture was taken.

I changed her just a few minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment