- 7 Things Not To Do In The Delivery Room
- I love that one of my "do nots" is on the list!
- 5 Mistakes Parents Make With A Newborn
- 10 Things to Know About Newborns
- I like the tips in this article even if I don't care for the format, and you CAN skip the "sign up for our website" that shows up about 3 slides in. It is worth a read, honestly.
- Sleep Trouble
- These tips are better for a little later on, maybe after the first month and a half or so but they're pretty decent from what I've seen. Thankfully our little girl has just started sleeping through the night because we're amazing parents!*
- And now for something hilarious
- I did a few of these too! Take a look and see if you remember them from my previous posts! (I noticed in the comments of this page that these are from the book Safe Baby Handling Tips and have resolved to get this book as soon as possible!)
Friday, September 21, 2012
Possibly Helpful Links
Now, I joke and I laugh and I say ridiculous things about my little angel that you might never believe have been said (you'd be wrong) but I really do want to help new fathers in my own special way. So here are a few links that you might actually find useful along the way:
*Don't worry; she'll prove me wrong soon enough and I'll eat these words.